Monday, November 14, 2011

Thank You toysrus.com......ASSHOLES!

So all of my friends have been in the new online battlefield Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for 1 week now, telling me how great the multiplayer is, constantly sending me invites to play, asking me where the hell I am.  It came out on Nov. 8th.  I pre-ordered the game about a month ago.  Do you know why us gamers pre-order games??  To make sure we get a copy of the game ASAP!!  1 week later is not ASAP!!!  Mailing out my game to me 2 DAYS after its released is UNACCEPTABLE.  Why did I bother pre-ordering it a month in advance???  Hell, if I pre-ordered it the day before it comes out, I STILL EXPECT IT TO BE SHIPPED OUT ON THE DAY OF RELEASE, DICKHEADS!!!

My copy did make its way to UPS in New Windsor, according to my tracking info.  So I called them up and said "Hey, instead of waiting till tomorrow for my package, can I just pick it up today?"  "No Sir, that's not possible with your package, its going to be delivered to you tomorrow via USPS."  Can someone please explain to me what that has to do with me picking it up right from the warehouse in New Windsor, NY like everyone else can???  I've done it before!

In closing, simply, don't pre-order your games from toysrus.com, the free standard shipping on pre-ordered games isn't worth it.  Amazon is the way to go, with $1 shipping GUARANTEED to be there on the DAY OF RELEASE.  Even if amazon.com or FedEx messes up, and you get your game 1 day late, (like what happened to me with my copy of GOW3), 2 days for $1 is better than 8 days for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment