Monday, January 30, 2012

Mass Effect.....UGH!!!!

I've recently gotten back into Mass Effect 1, I never did actually finish it until recently....  btw, great game if you're on a budget!!!!



I realize this game is over 4 years old, but still, when you play a game for 30-40 minutes, there should be a point where the game triggers an auto-save so if you die, you don't go ALLLLLLL the way back to where you started.  Wow.  I don't know how many times I stopped playing Mass Effect because I just spent a ton of time kicking ass, taking names and saving planets, only to die because some fucking alien hit me with damned rocket and kills me, and boom, I respawn 40 or so minutes into the PAST.  Thats the kind of shit i remember happening while playing Metroid on my original Game Boy back in the early 90's.  There is a thing called CHECK POINTS!!!  They should be in EVERY GAME!!!

If you happen to pick up Mass Effect for the first time, just a little advice:  SAVE SAVE SAVE YOUR GAME every few minutes!!!  DON'T FORGET TO SAVE or you will die, and you will be pissed because you didn't save.

Some people would be quick to say "Well maybe they couldn't do check points!!"..  Bullshit.  If you can save your game at ANY point in time in the game, Check Points would have been an easy thing for them to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment